Back to All Vacancies
IT Manager - Business Software
Reporting to Head of ICT, the IT Manager for Business Software is responsible for all enterprise software solutions utilised by Foster Clark Products. You will lead a team of team of business and technical analysts to implement and support enterprise software solutions throughout the organisation, namely Enterprise Resource Planning application (ERP), Product Development lifecycle Management (PDLM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Business Intelligence solutions. You will work with various functions of the organisation such as Finance, R&D, Manufacturing and Logistics operations, Human Resources and Sales & Marketing to deliver and support business software solutions that enable these to maximize value through digital process automation.
This role is accountable for the application of IT software quality and data security principles and will ensure that the ERP solution landscape is optimized to maximize business value while guaranteeing security and data integrity.
- Design and manage the FCP ERP solution architecture and software solution portfolio
- Lead ongoing projects for the upgrade / implementation of the ERP and PDLM software solutions
- Support the continued adoption of Business Intelligence tools throughout the organisation
- Establish expert understanding of all FCP software solutions and related business processes
- Coach and mentor, the Business & Technical Analyst team to deliver software and support application solutions
- Monitor metrics and measures for the application and support performance and collaborate with the ICT Infrastructure team accordingly.
- Manage 3rd party developer and support contractors
- Implement and enforce procedures for software security, quality assurance and internal audit
- Degree in Computer Science or Business & IT. Preferably with Masters or post graduate specialisation.
- Preferably Project management qualification / Agile Dev certification
- Minimum of 10 years of ICT professional experience
- Experience in business process analysis, enterprise software application deployment, business intelligence solutions and ICT Project Management
- ERP expertise relevant to the Manufacturing & FMCG Business: (Finance, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Manufacturing, R&D & HR)
- Broad technical experience in several IT solutions and environments with a demonstrable track record of ICT project deployment
- Strong knowledge of project management techniques, traditional and agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of integration systems to maximise productivity through ERP and other supporting software suites for manufacturing / FMCG environments
- Strong understanding of Industry standard Business intelligence & Big Data technologies
- Strong understanding Software Quality, Auditing & Security
- Strong Management Skills
- Capability to define and document operating procedures
- Capability to think outside of available resources, challenge requirements and analyse, interpret and evaluate effectively