Back to All Vacancies
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Brand Manager will be engaged in planning, developing and executing marketing programmes that drive both short and long term growth of FCP brands by positioning brands clearly in the minds of consumers and driving brand recall. The role will also monitor market trends and oversee advertising and marketing activities to ensure that consistent and correct messages are being delivered with respect to our brands.
Category and Brand Planning
- Development and implementation of annual marketing plans;
- Participation in long-term brand / category plan development;
- Independent realization of the marketing plan activities with minimal control from the line manager;
- Defining a brand pricing strategy based on the market situation and P&L goals; Determining and monitoring the product portfolio price architecture;
- Sales forecasting based on previous periods sales data analysis;
Consumer Experience and Brand Management
- Significant contribution to brand building creating an attractive consumer experience;
- Managing work with research and communication agencies and monitoring brand communication compliance with the brand policy;
- Managing the process of new promotional products development, starting from planning & till they reach the shelves;
- New Product/Format Development;
Market and Brand Performance Analysis and Control
- Budget control ensuring the key performance indicators are met & efficiency analysis is done;
- Constant control of sales volumes, taking into account sales performance by regions and sales channels as a basis for identifying needs for corrective measures implementation;
- Regular analysis of the competitive market in order to obtain a clear understanding of the current situation and further development of brand promotion plans;
- Taking part in organization and analysis of consumer research;
- Analysis and recommendations development regarding optimal portfolio for channels and clients;
Cross-functional collaboration and brand administration
- Development of an efficient communication network with other functional units: sales, trade-marketing, demand and supply planning, production, finance, legal services, etc.
- Support in preparation of internal brand launches and PR events to drive awareness and engagement in line with our corporate vision and values.
- AX business support.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or equivalent creative field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in brand or product management within an FMCG environment.
- Experience in building brands across multiple market landscapes.
- Experience in key account and portfolio management within various channel environments having spent time in front of customers along with demand forecasting.
- Experience in the procedure of pricing development and price strategy / elasticity.
- Experience managing multiple categories across various channel environments using sub or redistributor networks where messaging becomes a challenge.
- Strong brand management experience with knowledge of best practise and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Solid trade executional experience within category, channel and using trade marketing to influence sales growth and the ability to provide input into innovation and renovation projects.
- Able to identify market and consumer insights in order to tailor campaigns and propositions.
- Strong foundation in managing budgets and forecasting to ensure a strong return on investment.
- Excellent communication skills and experience influencing across functions and distributors with the energy to invest time in training and educating key personal within the value chain.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products and any ERP system.
- Creativity and Innovation
- Attention to Detail
- Drive for Results
- Relationship Building
- Presentation and Facilitation
- Business Acumen
- Planning and Organizing
- Monitoring and Measuring
- Able to travel a minimum of 80 nights in a year.