Back to All Vacancies
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will enjoy a position that offers exposure to a broad range of commercial activities and stakeholder interaction, providing administrative and functional support within a collaborative team environment. You will in turn have access to exceptional career opportunities for further growth and development within the sales team or other desired functions.
Order processing and tracking
- Completing the sales order process by generating quotations, processing and maintaining sales orders and checking invoices while ensuring loads are optimized for clients.
- Tracking the status of orders continuously from time of entry to completion in order to ensure on time shipment and customer receipt.
- Coordinate with internal departments to remove any obstacles preventing the production or shipment of an order and facilitate the marketing department in dispatching marketing materials required and coordinating receipt with clients.
- Generate various reports and tracking tools, maintaining data accuracy and timelines, highlighting issues and recommending solutions.
Product activation support
- Support new product launches by arranging product samples for clients.
- Support the registration of existing products in markets where required by providing accurate documentation coordinated with various departments.
Customer Relationship Management
- Accountable for ensuring system data is accurate, archived correctly and up to date in order to make informed decisions and support in brand building.
- Follow through on customer complaints received from various markets ensuring timely responses are given to clients.
- Prepare customer system profiles updates which support critical processes by ensuring payment terms, prices, product compliance and products available to sell are kept up to date.
- Support the coordination of customer and internal conferences or meetings.
- Providing general administration and support tasks to our Sales management team including business reporting and presentations.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- A – Levels or equivalent from a renowned school with a high pass grade; A diploma would be an advantage
- Between 2 to 5 years experience where any knowledge gained in Sales or Marketing, Export or Supply Chain, Customer Service, Finance Control and Procurement will be essential.
- Customer service
- Order Processing
- Export Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Data Management & Archiving
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to Detail
- Action Orientated
- Customer Service Orientation
- Verbal and written communication
- Building the brand
- Monitoring and Measuring