Back to All Vacancies
As IT Business Analyst you will be responsible to analyse company business processes, identify areas for improvement, design relevant IT solutions and deliver IT process improvement projects. You will be the point of contact for assigned business functions and will establish expertise in these function’s processes and IT tools. You will also ensure that the assigned functions have all the necessary support to deliver company objectives.
This position combines technical ICT experience in business software development, delivery and/or support for ERP solutions with strong business process knowledge and project management capabilities.
- Perform business process analysis and identify areas for improvements
- Deliver business IT projects related to ERP and other enterprise solutions in line with company targets for the assigned business functions
- Identify relevant ICT software systems to enable process automation and improvements
- Develop documentation related to software system solutions based on business requirements
- Provide 1st & 2nd level support and training to end users
- Support system UAT testing, software quality assurance and user security processes
- Coordinate business cross functional teams, including 3rd party development and support contractors, to deliver IT improvement projects
- Capability to perform effective business analysis and engage positively with business process owners
- Strong knowledge of Process Mapping Techniques and requirements gathering
- Technical hands on knowledge in delivery of IT business solutions
- Strong understanding of project management techniques
- Understanding of software development with traditional and agile methodologies
- Understanding of Industry standard Business intelligence, database & report building technologies
- Understanding of manufacturing environments and related ICT requirements
- Technical knowledge of Office 365 Power BI, Apps & Power Automate
- Preferably with experience of Business ERP modules relevant to the Sales & Marketing, HR, Manufacturing, Item Management and Quality/Regulatory.
- MQF Level 6 qualification in Computer Science, Business Analytics or Business & IT
- Minimum of 5 years’ of ICT professional experience.
- Experience in business process analysis, enterprise software application deployment, development or support
- Experience in IT Project Management