Back to All Vacancies
Talent Management & Organizational Development Specialist
Reporting to the Head of HR, the TMOD Specialist will be responsible for leading the further development and administration of the Talent Assessment and Succession Planning processes, managing the TM tools, and assisting the Head of HR with key projects related to Talent Management and Organizational Development at Foster Clark Products. The TMOD Specialist will also monitor and help develop the organisation design and development framework.
- Help provide policies and methodologies to facilitate the design of robust organisation structures, job valuations and skills maps, role titles and profiles, KPIs and talent development plans.
- Provide structures and methodologies to enable job role vulnerability assessments and talent gap analysis studies and ensure a streamlined approach across the organisation.
- Administer and further develop a succession management and career progression system.
- Follow-up on the existing career pathway framework and processes and introduce improvements for such to identify, develop and retain talent to meet the current and future organisation needs.
- Help the HoHR in the process of central alignment and calibration for the performance review process and KPI scoring.
- Help to plan, develop, and execute induction and training strategies for the company and provide alignment for training needs analysis exercises to enable a centralised Company Training Plan.
- Assist to develop, design and where required deliver development and skill-based training programs.
- Support the development of the talent pipeline by managing and updating any apprenticeship and internship programs that the company may enter into.
- Manage relationship with training suppliers, both local and overseas, and ensure value in the provision of training initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or adult learning
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position within preferably in the FMCG manufacturing sector.
- Demonstrable working experience on dealing with and/or developing Organisational Design and Talent Development programmes
- Strong experience in Organisation design and development
- Strong background in workforce planning and training management
- Strong knowledge of learning strategies
- Drive or advise on the creation of new, or the evolution of existing programs
- Strong performance management background
- Ability to identify and communicate critical insights
- Able to deliver training
- Knowledge of systems for tracking training and reporting
- Experience of a compliance/regulated environment; ideally in manufacturing
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Attention to detail
- Drive for results
- Relationship building
- Influencing and impact
- Presentation and facilitating
- Consulting and advising
- Developing People