Back to All Vacancies
Reporting to the Sales and Operations Planning Manager, your main responsibilities will include building production plans respecting the agreed level of available capacity, to ensure that finished and semi-finished goods are available with high freshness, at the right stock location to meet customer demand whilst minimizing cost.
8 Weeks Plan
- Establish an 8 week production plan for the factories within your responsibility. Responsible for overall supply planning in business unit.
- Create a feasible production plan that respects capacity defined (available capacity).
- Validate material availability and follow up with Purchasing on delivery dates
- Identify possible opportunities and improvements in collaboration with the factory within the 8 week horizon.
- Allocation of Finished Goods
- Allocate production quantity between sites; propose transportation method from factory to Warehouse based on urgency of shipment, balance distribution cost and stock level.
- Guarantee product freshness by carrying out systematic weekly reviews. Push the clearance of aging goods.
- Evaluate and review stock cover policy to achieve business objectives on service level and working capital.
- Prepare supply outlook; review & propose adjustment of production plan, both time and quantity.
- Contribute to cross functional planning activities such as MPR according to Best Practice.
- Data Management: maintain appropriate Master Data in the system; Min/Max covers, Shift patterns, maintenance downtimes and ensure regular housekeeping of data.
Ideal candidate profile
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, operations management, business or a related field. Additional qualifications in a relevant field will be preferred.
- Two or more years of relevant operational experience at market/business level is useful, in at least one of the following areas:
- Factory Planning;
- Supply Network Planning;
- Factory Production Team Lead; and
- Demand Planning.
- Solid working experience in demand planning & supply chain management in FMCG industry, food industry experience preferred.
- Experience in the following processes would be highly beneficial:
- Product Life Cycle process;
- Factory Master Data Management;
- Strategic Planning.
- Good data & project management and analytical skills.
- MS software skills - advanced Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Exposure to working with ERP systems – Microsoft AX experience will be preferred.
- Experience with delivering credible analytics with complex data.
- Influencing and Impact, including conflict management
- Planning and Organizing
- Attention to details
- Program and project management
- Rule Oriented
- Analytical thinking and problem solving