Back to All Vacancies
The role is reporting to the Quality Control Manager and its core responsibility is to perform quality control checks and ensure analytical data is available in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely and accurate sampling, testing and release based on cross check with specifications or other requirements.
- Executing and approving line checks and in-process controls checks, ensure GMP is respected.
- Perform associated AX transactions as part of the release.
- Maintain approved control samples/artwork database and keep all documentation filed correctly and stored.
- Keep laboratory equipment clean and in proper working order.
- Flexibility to work as a QC in various sites, also including incoming laboratories.
- Assist with the approvals of new raw and pack materials plus finished product developments, support line validations/trials.
- Interact with relevant functions (e.g. purchasing, storekeeper) for disposition of raw and packaging materials and finished goods.
- Issue and communicate reports regarding non-conformances, preparing RCA/CAPA and ensure proper communication and escalation.
- Adequate maintenance of retention samples
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Preferably diploma in Food Science/Food technology or related field or an equivalent 1-2 year experience in QC/QA environment (preferably within food manufacturing operations).
- physical / chemical Analysis (Basic/skilled according to level)
- IPC control (Basic/skilled according to level)
- GMP basic
- Allergen Management basic
- HACCP basic
- Cleaning and Sanitation basic
- ERP system knowledge* basic
- IT literacy - MS Office basic
- Data Analysis basic
- Report Writing basic
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Drive for Results
- Quality Orientation
- Rule Orientation
- Verbal & Written Communication