Back to All Vacancies
As a forward-looking company with a strong history of success, we are committed to researching, producing and delivering high-quality products to over 80 countries, while continuing with our expansion throughout the globe.
At Foster Clark we are as committed to our own people as we are to our customers, acknowledging that our success is a direct result of their qualities. That is why we strive to inspire people to do more, to engage, to grow.
We are looking for individuals with the potential, the drive and ambition to develop and grow both on a personal and professional level.
- Define and execute Yearly/Quarterly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily Preventive Maintenance plans.
- Design and implement maintenance strategies, procedures and methodologies.
- Carry out routine scheduled maintenance work and respond to equipment faults whilst dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and critical repairs.
- Diagnose and resolve breakdown problems through root-cause analysis and technical troubleshooting
- Establish and monitor programs for data collection, critical equipment analysis and condition monitoring techniques
- Propose and lead Continuous Improvement projects based on data analysis.
- Lead focused improvement activities and coach technical teams to improve KPIs
- Monitor and report overall plant performance and KPIs system for production and quality standards
- Support Site Manager in the development and overseeing of the plants operating budget.
- Work closely with Engineering Department in relation Continuous Improvement, new equipment commissioning and innovation projects
- Maintain cleanliness to GMP standards and ensure all safety standards are met
- Liaise with R&D department with respect to new product and process design in order to ensure compliance with engineering principles, company standards and customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Check and calibrate instruments to make sure they are accurate whilst promoting standardisation of equipment.
- University degree level of education in Engineering
- 5 years technical experience in manufacturing, ideally in food industry or consumer products dealing with corrective / preventive / predictive maintenance process, technical guidance and development of the maintenance work force
- Ideally experienced with GMP, ISO Standards, Safe Food Handling, HACCP practices and HSE guidelines
- Solid management principles